Thursday, January 19, 2012

Waiting to bush my teeth

Right now I am waiting to bush my teeth. I would be in bed asleep but that is the joys of only having one bathroom. This week has been just wonderful! 
I learned that wearing Keds around campus is not a good idea when there is snow on the ground. 
1st off it creates a very slippery walking situation and can cause numbness on the top as well as the bottom of your feet.

Having a car right now would be just perfect.
I wished I had a car, not having a car suck. 
I just keep reminding myself that great things come to those who wait. 
I am waiting very patiently.  I need a car to get a job. I need a job to save to go to Africa.
I really want to go. Next summer. With her. I hope everything will work out.

This last week I went home for the weekend. 
My parents teach the gospel principles class in church. 
So I went. I was super embarrassed.
I just started crying and I could stop. 
I don't even know why. 
Well I do but that is a story for later.
I can go brush my teeth now. 
Then I am off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment