Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm terrible... maybe someday I will get better

I am terrible and blogging for a number of reasons 1. I never post. If I do they are mostly meaningless or just random things I decided to post. 2. I need to be better at putting my real feelings and my real thoughts. No more of this holding back my feeling. 3. I am not very good at writing what I am really thinking. Hopefully I will get better the more I write. With that said.....

This semester I had to take English. Oh it is just great!!!  My teacher is seriously the most nerdy awesome human being I have ever met. He makes class really fun! Well now we have to write a personal essay. This is just an experience that has made us us( us as meaning my class). Well me being the deep person I am (sense the sarcasm) I decided to write about a very personal experience that is kind of heavy, thinking that no one would read it, I wrote it. When I went to class on Monday I learned that my paper was going to be randomly handed out to some kid in my class. So as I write, some kid in my class is reading my paper!!!! I am kind of freaking out right now!!! I never let anyone read my paper(s) (except Micaille, cos she edits them) so tomorrow I will get the feed back on my paper... hopefully it is good, but mostly likely I will leave the classroom leaving feeling a down, but hey at least I wrote the paper right?

No comments:

Post a Comment