Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm just a little scared.. no big deal

Many people... well only a couple (mainly my roommates) know how obsessed I am with weddings. Why? I don't know? Possibly because according to my brain type I am a dreamer ( or so I am told by this girl ( you should go it her blog and read it. post of comment. She'll love it)). I looking at wedding stuff. I am constantly on pinterest just looking at the wedding category. I have found the perfect wedding dress, the perfect ring. I know my colors. I want to get married in the winter. I know what I want my brides maids to where. I am only missing a few things.
First, the man. I am sure he will come along sometime but it better not be till at least 2014 (December of that month or early 2015).Ya I think that is a good year(s) to get married.
Second I decided I don't really like wedding cakes. I need to find something to replace the cake or just find the perfect cute cake.
I am not really worried about any of it though. I still have more then 2 years most likely closer to 3.

Enough with the dreaming, on to more serious stuff.
Have you ever slept in an attic alone? well I am right now. I am sleeping at my aunts house tonight and decided to sleep in the bed up in the attic/toy room. I ain't gonna lie. I am just a wee bit scared, This house kind of frightening. Its old and makes weird noises. Hopefully I am still here tomorrow. If not I most likely got eaten by the ghost. I am going to try to sleep now. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment