Friday, January 20, 2012

Again.... And I might be embarrassed

Remember that one post when I was scared? Well if not its this on right here. I am here again. Only this time it is worst. Yup worst. The wind. It's blowing. Blowin' hard. That's all.

I have done a lot of thinking lately. Why did I start this blog? Well if you read this post you'll find out why. My reasons are still the same but I have added a few more reasons to my list. I seriously started this just for myself. I want something I look and remember forever. This will be here forever. I want to remember my feelings and emotions. I haven't really been honest about my feelings on this blog so starting now I am. I am terrible at writing ( but you probably already now that). I am even worst at writing my feelings and being totally honest. It is because I am embarrassed. I am worried people will judge me by my blog ( I shouldn't really worry cos I know no one reads it), but still I worry. Oh well I am just going to have to get over it.

Have you ever heard of safety suit?? If not go listen to them. I love them. Their songs are so good. I wrote a paper on this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment