Sunday, August 21, 2011

So much better

Well today has been just grand! Huge step up from yesterday. I am feelin' good and lovin' the college life.
Even though it has been fun it has been painful. My feet are so sore right now and with my hurt feet I had to walk to church ( which ended up being the wrong church) and then walk back. I walked a girl back to Bullen. Then walked and ran back from Jones hall. The adventures today just kept getting better. This morning I woke up with my personal alarm clock Dani and made it to church on time! Thank goodness for her!
 
After church I got all my stuff cleaned and organized. well.... almost! And then the big grand adventure happened. The fire alarm went off.... oh yes. Dani finally figured out where our back door leads too. Good news we have a laundry place down those stairs.
I have met a lot of people today.5. all consisting of nice gentle men. I have learned a good lesson today. Make a Apps that people like and get paid!!! BIG Money!!! I am talking like 5-6 zeros on the end. Oh and the creator of angry birds so rich right now. He makes 1 millions just with ads a month!! That doesn't even include the cost of the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment