Wednesday, August 31, 2011

only in college

When your in college your on a very tight money budget. You get the cheapest food and well find the cheapest of everything, since you don't the money to buy many foods you start to crave foods you have never liked. Like Hot dogs. I HATE hot dogs. I haven't had a hot dog in many many many many years, but lately they have sounded so good. So funny story... Today I was on campus and they were giving out hot dogs. so I grabbed one. I ate and enjoyed it. My craving for a hot dog was fulfilled but I sure hope I don't have a craving for a while. My stomach is feeling a little sick now. I am not sure if it is just from the hot dog or the ice cream I ate 5 minutes later. or a combination of both
College is really only good for 1 thing. Free food. you get it all the time. People just like to hand out food. Today I had lunch for free. I even got a lunch for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment