Thursday, August 11, 2011

So many things, so little time

I am sitting in the middle of my room holding back tears.... I have only 8 days till I move. Crazy. My room is close to empty. My bed, a mirror and a box are the only things remaining,but those will be gone shortly. I still have so much stuff to do. I have many things to take with me but I am still missing a lot of things. Like a bed comforter. Who knew it could be so hard to find one. I am told that I am being to to picking. Well actually..... Those ones I like are just way to expensive. I just have expensive taste. If I was willing to spend $100-300 on one I would have 15 by now. I still need some kitchen stuff and a laptop but other then that I am good to leave. I feel like I still have a ton of things I need to do before I leave though. I need to get my room cleaned out so my mom can paint it for my sister to move in to it.
I am sad to leave my room. I have so many memories in here.
I remember seeing my room for the 1st time. I remember painting it  purple... then a few years later painting again they way it is now.... I remember Missy and I  building a  fort in my room and then sleeping in it... I could go on and on about all the memories in my room, but its getting late and I got big plans tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment