Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day Dreaming

I have come to the realization that I day dream way to much. I am constantly thinking about my future. Its sad but my whole wedding is planned. My ring is pick out, my dress is picked out, my colors are picked (different ones for every season). Really the only thing missing is the Mr.. Even though I have plans not to get married for 2 years it better not be any longer or my mind just might go crazy.
 My mind is continually going. I am always thinking of something, hoping that things will happen, picturing center events in my life. Sometimes this is good but it can be very exhausting sometimes. It makes my brain hurt.
 My day dreaming has become even more worst as I am starting college.Hopefully when I actually start my brain will slow down and it will not hurt so much.  By the way I leave in 3 days. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment