Saturday, August 20, 2011

Not everything I hoped

Today  has been a long day. I seriously just feel like crying right now. I am kind of mad at myself. I had all these ideas and dreams that my first night of college would be full of fun and games. Ya no! Not even close. I feel sick, sore and tired. I just want to got to bed. I am as soon as I am done writing this. I am so stressed. Here I am at college and so far I just want to go home. I never thought I would want to sleep in my home so bad. But this is my home now. Today started out really nice. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and walked 23.2 miles in  9 Hours. This is why I am hating my college experience so far. I am so tore. Today Alexis and Jared came up and moved me in to, but I don't know but I think this is going to be a lot harder then I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment