Friday, July 1, 2011

Piano

This is me at my last recital
I love the piano! I love sitting down and just playing. I am so glad that I choose to take lessons all the way through high school. My piano career started when I was just a little girl about 5. I play until I was 8ish and stopped because my piano teacher moved away. My mom never got around getting me a new teacher. I played around here and there on the piano every now and then. My mom even tried teaching me but that never worked we just got mad at each other. In 7th grade I started playing the cello. After playing that for 3 years and not really liking it I stopped. That is when I decided I really wanted to take piano lessons again. My sophomore year I started taking piano again. I took from a lady in my ward for about a year when she decided to stop teaching. My mom found me a new teacher. She is the one I am currently taking from. But not for long. I decided that after my piano recital on the 9th I am done taking lessons.  I am not as good as I would like to be but I am pleased with my improvement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment