Tuesday, July 26, 2011

As of late


The past few weeks have been pretty busy for me. Most of it was not planned busy but random and fun adventures. Last Wednesday I went with my dad and my sister to Kanab to buy a truck. Well I got to drive my dad old truck home. On the way home we decided to stop at Bryce Canyon. 






Since my dad is obsessed with elk we also had to stop and take picture of an elk breeding farm


After I got home from a 1 day road trip. I went right to bed because thursday I was heading up to my grandmas for a funeral and just to spend a few days with my grandma and my aunts.

Who knew that my grandma would be trying to set me up with so many boys. I am pretty sure my grandma is ready to have me get married....
At the viewing Thursday night I was sitting next to my grandma. out of no where she just started talking to me about all the good boys up in good ol' Oakley.
As I sat with her in sacrament she kept turning to me and saying.... "Oh kimmy! that Jones* boy is sharp. oh he is a sharp kid."  I would just smile at her.... (That Jones boy wasnt very cute.... but he did play the piano very well).
After church we ate Lunch. During most of the meal and a little after my family discussed the boys I should date.
The conversation went a little like this....

Annie(my aunt): "Kimmy you should go out with Steve*
Grandma: " yes Kimmy he is a good kid."
Annie: "or there's mike*
Grandma( mouth drops open) Oh! no! he is not a good kid"
Grandpa: " You dont want to get stuck with that kid he is to touchy with the girls."
* Names have been changed
Pretty much that is how the whole conversation went... just different names were brought up.It was quiet grand. Now I have a clear understanding of who and who not to date in Oakley.
The funniest part was my grandmas kept bringing up the Jones kid... She says she is going to talk to him next week and tell him that I thought he is a sharp kid (but really that is all her thinking)... so I will have to see if she really does say anything to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment