Monday, June 27, 2011

wedding dreams

This week I have been around a lot of weddings. I was at temple square Tuesday and Friday this week. I also went to my cousins wedding on Saturday. Seeing all the brides this weeks has made me really want to get married now. I am now dreaming of my wedding. even though I don't want to get married until I get at least 2 years of school finished. I can't wait to plan my wedding more importantly meet the man I am going to marry.

Hopefully he will look a little like this.

or maybe like this


I am sure by the time I get married my taste will change and I will end up with a totally different wedding dress then what I really like now but one thing is for sure I am marrying a cowboy. 

The wedding dress I like

Ring 
I can't decide which one I like better





I will be wearing these under my wedding dress
(these are the same ones my cousin wore under her dress)

I want to get married in the Oquirrh Mountain temple

My dream house that I will live in someday

Right now this is all fun and games but I am really excited to see how my life is going to play out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment