Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer adventure thus far

My summer so far has been kind of crazy! I figure that I was only at my house 14 out of the 30 days of June. A few hours after I graduated Alexis and I loaded up my car and drove to St. George.  I really enjoyed driving down with Alexis. I really love her. I enjoyed her company.  We arrived the St. George about 10:30ish.... but with the help of Alexis Mom and Sara Allen we didn't make it to condo till almost mid-night.  We learned how to use our common sense though  haha.  We spent most of the time by or in the pool. Make sure sunscreen is applied regularly. You just might end up a little red.

and we are off....
Chocolate milk A.K.A Dr. Pepper with creamer



Bangin' Bathroom




Midnight treat

We Stalk this car....

The fat man
we're pro

best store ever!

this is what happens to the lid when jen tries to
 throw the water from her car to mine

When our St. George adventure was over a another started shortly with youth conference the following Thurday.


Strawberry days is one of my favorite weeks during the summer. I went all four nights to the rodeo.  The parade was so hot.



When strawberry days ended I had Saturday, Sunday and Monday to get ready for camp.
Camp this year was great! I got to be a Junior leader. Pretty much I did the behind the scene work. It is so rewarding to see all my hard work pay off.







Alpine slide



This is how we shop at girls camp

ensign peak

Meet  Annie

Girls camp wrapped up the next Monday I was off  to St. George with Alexis and her family and the lovely Allen family. It got up to 112 one day. I spent most of the day lying out on a floaty in the pool.
Sara, Jen, Alexis and I went to the St. George temple. It is always fun and exciting to see how each temple is ran just a little bit differently.

I came home from St. George friday was a day for me to relax then satuday off my grandparents house for the Fourth of July weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment