Thursday, June 9, 2011

Frustration

Today youth conference started! I wasn't going to go in the first place since I had to the choice, but Alexis talked me into it. Now I wish she didn't. I want to stay home tomorrow. These feelings started as the day went on. They just seemed to get worst. I was excited to go. I didn't have any hard feelings when they day began. The change of feeling started when Alexis and I were put in  the same group I thought "Yes! this is going to be great!" NOPE! wrong. It has been bad. My counselor drives me insane. She ruined it for me. I tried really hard for her not to bug me but I guess I didn't try hard enough cos she does. My group consists of Alexis, me, 5 other girls that are from the same ward, who knows how many boys and my 2 just wonderful counselors (sense the sarcasm). I am frustrated. I will have to see how tomorrow turns out. When we had journal time tonight I promised myself that tomorrow will be a new day. I am going to put our differences aside ( trust me... there a some pretty big differences) and just see her in God eyes. I am keeping my promise. I am not totally blaming my counselor for my wrong feelings that is why I decided to change myself. I am they only person I have control over in this situation. I am going to try and fix this. I will fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment