Saturday, June 18, 2011

S.O.A.R.

On monday I went up to Utah State with Dani and Kai. We had our student orientation. It was great! we had fun. Even though it was all day long. I finally decided what I wanted to do.  I am going to get elementary education and special education degree. I am really glad I found somethings that I know I am going to enjoy. It became clear to me one night that I need to be a teacher. I struggled to figure out what kind of teacher. I wanted to teach High school but really didn't know what subject I would teach. As I was sitting listening to a women speak on the kind of teaching degrees you could get she mentioned the degree I am choosing to pursue. When the women mentioned it I knew that is what I wanted to do.It made sense to me.  I can teach grades 1-6 normally and I will able to teach grades 1-12 in Special Education. This totally fits what I have always wanted to do. I am so glad that I have found something that I know I am going to enjoy. I am starting to get really excited!! About 9 weeks left then I am a goner.

No comments:

Post a Comment