Wednesday, June 8, 2011

see ya!


Tanner left on Monday. I never thought he would leave (he was starting to drive my CRAZY!!!). I never thought he would come back in the first place. When a missionary leaves I don't think that the possibility of them coming home even crosses their minds. or even their friends and families minds. I remember the day Tanner came home. It was tough. I cried. I never thought he would. The thought never crossed my mind. When my family learned that tanner might have to come home I just prayed that he would get better. When he didn't I was disappointed. I wanted him so badly to stay. He so badly wanted to stay.  Now I am so grateful that he came home and got to spend 6 extra months with him. I got to get closer to him. I loved coming home on weekend nights and going up stairs to watch criminal minds with him and  to just talk. Now I come home and watch it by myself and think he is gone, but how grateful I am that he choose to go back out the mission field. I know when he got reassigned he was sad that he didn't get to go back to where he so patiently waited to go. From all of this I learned that heavenly father is so aware of  us and knows exactly what we need. He knows that other people need us. I truly believe that someone in Georgia needs my brother. He has the power to change their hearts. it is either that or his future wife awaits him there.  A lesson can be learned from any experiences we have in life. I learned a wonderful lesson from this experience and I will treasure it forever!
 Right before he left

best buds!!
I love Tanner and I am glad that he is gone he was starting to bug, I think he was just so ready! he was just waiting on the lord. My family has defiantly learned that god has his own times table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment