Monday, February 18, 2013

This is why people love me or hate me... either way is chill

Exhibit A
I wear sweat pants and boots that clearly make me look like a pirate.

Exhibit B
I make faces like this
and this
and I let my hair get out of control

Throw-up and I have an unusual friendship we trend to meet the toilet,garbage can and or kitchen sink A LOT!
See I have this thing where if something is gross in ANY way (such as, it looks, smells, feels) I tend to throw up... If I didn't throw up I have most certainly gagged. (I have some great throw up stories)(I shouldn't be proud... but I am, cos they are great stories!)
(sorry, was that too much?)

I have worn plastic wrap on my head and gone out in public (More than once)

I am the inventor of the "Fat Seat"
(Not the actual seat, just the name)

(you, should admit that this drawing is pretty good!!!)(ha.)
I know I have a picture of the original fat I just need to find it
(story behind this to come later...)


Sometimes, I try to face plant on the couch... and fail 
so I knee plant instead

I say "Melk" instead of "Milk"
I am known for saying
"So, Yum!"

That's pretty much that is it...
Happy Monday (night)!


1 comment:

  1. You're soooo darling! I love you for these things! Thanks for enjoying your wonderful life and your happiness being so contagious!

    ReplyDelete