Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I have a personal fingernail painter...

I'ma, the kind of girl who loves to have my fingernails painted.I usually just paint my nails 1 one simple color sometimes 2 colors when I am in a crazy mood. If am in a really CRAZY mood I try to do some kind of design that usually doesn't workout.  Well, Micaille (who is my roommate!) is a pro at it, so today I asked her to paint a sweet valentine design on my red al painted nails, and this is what my fingernails look like now! 
Cute right??
yup! Micaille is pretty great! 
Now lets see if I can keep them till Valentines day
(I have a problem chipping them!)

 Oh!I had a little trouble getting good pictures

Then I just had fun... 


I have been in my apt. way too long today! 
Someone come get me out!!! 

Good news moment:
I get new tires on my car tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment