Thursday, February 28, 2013

Since February is over...

I went to Vegas for the weekend a few weekend ago.  My brother had a gymnastic meet. Just him, my dad and I went. A short trip, but it was fun!!





I am very proud of him. He did very good considering he has a hurt back and it was his first he could compete in. 



I helped my mom with a Valentine Party for my little sister

She can't make normal faces either 
It must run in the family

I learned how to wheel throw! 


I turned 20!!! 



My roommates are the greatest!!! 
They decorated, in the night so when I woke up I was surprised!
quick story: I came home from an awesome dinner Wednesday night (which by the way was super fun! I got sang too, and got a delicious roll with Nutella on the top and a candle, it was great!!) and I was just laying in my bed watching some Greek! trying to fall asleep
After watching 2 episodes and not being able to fall asleep, 
I got out of bed and started talking to my roommates
They asked why I wasn't sleeping 
I told them I couldn't sleep
so what do they do??
They drugged me. 
Lorelle offered some of her Melatonin 
I refused it
but she kept on insisting that I take some, so I did. 
Shortly after I ate it, I was sound asleep, not to wake up tell the morning
***

I had plans to meet my family in Layton for dinner,


On the way there the sunset was so pretty.
I couldn't help take some pictures
Probably not the safest thing to be driving and taking pictures
but I got some good ones 




 My mom made the most delicious cake ever!
Peanut butter EVERYTHING!!!!!!!




Friday (the day after my birthday), I saw Melanie for the first time in FOREVER (and that is no understatement!!!) 
She is my best friend!!!
I miss her!

 Later that night, 
I got entertained for hours with bubbles!
and people trying to eat them. 



 Monday, I was craving Frozen Yogurt (as usual)
I dragged my roommates along 




The juice balls things are the best!



and finally, just another proof of how dorky I am... 
Yup! I wore that out in public

and...another dorky face,
seriously, I don't think it is possible for me to make an normal face in ANY picture.

P.S. My brother come home in 14 days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment