Saturday, February 2, 2013

The one time I didn't wear any pants...


The story behind this picture:

Just over 3 years ago, Alexis and I received these lovely shirts from one of our best friend after he returned from a little vacation to Disney World. These shirts were probably the most attractive shirts Alexis and I have ever received. Not only were they shirts Grandmas long for, they were 5x's too big, they probably could have fit this lady


Alexis and I needed a good reason to wear these shirts without looking like total idiots.
Our ward was having a young women's over nighter. Alexis and jumped at this opportunity to show off our great shirts. We didn't want to wear these shirts with normal pajamas pants, that wouldn't do the shirt justice. We decided to wear no pants. Don't worry, we were wearing underwear, oh and little booty shorts. We walked around the house, with no pants. I remember thinking we were so cool. We took some pictures, and put some sweat pants on.



 Don't worry, it just looks like I am giving birth....
 butts up... I mean... look at our lovely socks
 Grandma hats, to match our shirt Grandma shirts
Cousin It.. 


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment