Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Once, I went to Carrie Underwood


So I have a friend. She is my best friend up in Logan
She got Carrie Underwood tickets for her birthday 
So invited me to go! 
We went and had a blast. 
It was Mel's first concert. 
A good choice. 
but, I still feel she need to experience the mosh pit. 
Here are so videos and pictures from our fun night! 
ready to go!!





We're real good at a taking pictures.
I mean, look at us, we're so HOT!


in the words of Micaille..
I was so turned on.

Just listen to his talking voice.
So, hot.


(sorry about the screaming, I couldn't help it, 
he is just so darn cute).

now listen to his singing voice
Even more attractive 


I love that he plays to piano
 I get all giddy, when I watch these. 
This concert was so great! 





Now for Carrie Underwood, She was great too! 
I want her legs so bad... 
maybe some day when I decided to be motivated 








Best of all... 
Both of them together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment