Tuesday, October 30, 2012

emotions

Everyone releases their emotions differently. Negative or positive.
There are  never says anything, sit in a corner and be a grouch people
There are the people who are TOO happy and just kind of annoy
There are the compulsive eaters or the non-eaters 
There is a small percent who actually can handle there emotions like a civil person. 
There is the person who wants to whole world to know how they feel and tell whole world
There are the don't say anything, and be mad no one asks them whats wrong.
There are the people who post everything on Facebook. 
There are the screamers and finally the Criers. 
I happen to be crier. 
No matter if I am happy, tired, sad, scared or annoyed I cry.
Not only do I cry I sob. Uncontrollably sometimes. 
Its embarrassing at times 
Now I am so use to it I embrace it. 
So, If you every see me cry, 
don't worry, I am most likely fine. 
Where do I get this crying from 
probably, BOTH of my parents 
yup, both 
MOM and DAD 
They are criers too. 
My dad cries at every sad thing he sees. 
My mom, well shes like me. 
I got DOUBLE the crying gene
No, biggy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment