Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy I FREAKIN HATE Halloween

For me today is the WORST holiday of the year. 
I really have no reasons why I hate it ,but
it could be the fact, it hate thinking of a costume 
I hate all the slutty costumes 
I hate all of the nasty gory stuff
I CAN'T  stand that every party in October has to be Halloween themed
Seriously, For my ward this month we had like 3 Halloween parties 
But I do love all the treats and decoration 
still not enough to like this day
So night I will most likely be staying home while every one parties 
(yes! I really hate it that bad!!!! ) 
 Mel and I almost threw a party only because we are fun, but we didn't 
My little sister makes THE CUTEST cowgirl!!! 
I miss being home sometimes! 


The neighborhood gang!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment