Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It definitely wasn't a coincidence...

First off, I started crying when I read this post. I have never had anyone say so many kind things about me. I just want to add a few things and share my story how we met. 
K this is my story.
It was the first day of school and I was a new freshmen. I walked into the class room of Math 2020. I scanned the room and saw many empty seats. My eyes kept wondering to find the perfect. I finally settled on a seat in the third row next to a girl with pretty hair and cute glasses. I worked my way over the seat and sat down. I am pretty sure I just sat down and didn't say anything. This cute girl turned to me and asked what my name was. I told her and asked for hers. We probably said a few other things. but then class started. The next class I sat my Mel again. Than we were stuck there (this is the only time I have been happy for a seating chart).
1.  Mel and I may have become friends fast but I didn't know Mel's name for like 3 weeks. It was when I got her number so we could work on our math test is when I really learned it. I just looked at her paper all the time to try and see if she wrote her name on it. 
2. I am really not very sweet, well at least compared to Melanie. 
3. I loved her from day 1. I thought she had the prettiest hair and face. 
4. When we are not together, we are usually texting.
I am so grateful for Mel. She is/had made my college experience. I would be a bum with out her. Seriously, I would just sit on my bed all day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment