Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One full week!... last week

This week has been kind of crazy, but HOLY COW was it fun!
I finished my trip to Washington, Tuesday morning.
I came back to Logan and slept ALL DAY seriously, from like 11:00 - 4:00
I woke up just in the nick of time. My phone was bombarded by missed called and texts from Melanie.  (ha. not really, 1 missed call and 2 text) but anyways, she wanted me to go to  the Brigham city open house.
Karlie was the one with the tickets and driving, she was leaving at 4:15. It was 4:00.
I love temples!






Friday-- 1 word! FOOTBALL!!!! Please... please tell me you watched (or at least heard of) the Utah State win!!!!! It was so super amazing!!!






Saturday was full of sunburns and beaches. Melanie and his genius idea to go to Bear Lake! so we went, with some of the cutest girls ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment