Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Friends!

I have thought long and hard about writing this post,
I am worried, I might offend  for the lack of not naming them in my post, but I hope they know,they still mean an awful lot to me, but the people about to be mentioned in this post are people, I have constantly thought about and want them to know that they mean a lot to me.
here it goes....

In all stages of our life we always have that ONE friend,
The friend, that you do EVERYTHING with, the friend you tell EVERYTHING to and the friend well, who frankly is your BEST FRIEND!

In my junior year of high school , I had an English teacher who told my class over and over again that the term "best friend" should not be used lightly. She continued to tell us she has only called on person in her life her best friend and she said it will continue to be stay that way, we should think about how we label our friends.

Well in my life, I have many best friends, all of my "best friends" really were at that time really were and really meant and still mean a lot to me. It is because life happens, we find who we are and change our friends for reasons, we do and don't know.In no means I am using "best friends" lightly, I have just been blessed with many friends that have changed me in some way. 

My very first best friend was Christina Heywood, we were pretty much friends since the day I was born. We lived in Springville, in the same apartment complex, for the early years of our childhood, we would spend many, many days playing to together. most of our was filled with playing in the mud or eating a Popsicle outside on the grass. We stayed friends forever, even when I moved away to spanish fork, good thing shortly after her family followed and we lived close again. We would still play and talk on the phone a lot, we grew up together. I moved to pleasant grove, we would talk on the phone often, but life happened, we got busy and don't talk much or even see each other much, but I am grateful for her, she showed me how a best is supposed to be and she has a special place in my heart

Makyla Theurer, I still remember the day we meant, I was living in Spanish fork for  quite some time. I was outside playing, this cute little girl came walking down the street to ask if I wanted to have a tea party with her, so I did, we became friends pretty fast, we did a lot together, we were so creative. I look back now and I realize I was kind of bitchy to her.  I was mean and I created unnecessary fights with her, but because of that I learned that it is not really worth it, not at all. We still stayed friends even though I was kind of mean and at times. I moved away and we saw each other a few times, now we don't talk. 

Missy Caldwell, well, she is one of the first people I meant when I moved to Pleasant Grove. I meant her in church, then on Monday, she was in my new fourth grade class. Well, we have stayed friends since then. We may have not did very much together during high school, but we classes that kept us talking and staying friends.  We even roomed last year up here at USU, we lived our dream of going to college together.

Alexis Hamilton, you can say that our relationship had a delayed start, we knew each other cause she moved in my ward, we talked at church, but that was about it. I don' really know, when we became Best Friends, but it just happened. We did so much together! She was definitely my best friend through high school.We have been through it all, we've had some tough times that hit us, that could have destroyed our relationship, but it didn't, It only made it stronger!  Its tough right now cos she is in PG and I am in Logan. I miss her and think about her all the time.We're still Best friends, that is all that matters.


Melanie, she is my newest best friend. We met just about a year ago, I just next to her (or she sat next to me... I don't remember) in math on the first day of class.Sure enough, we were stuck there for the whole semester. We just would talk here and there, and then some how we just started telling each other everything, then we had every class together, for the spring semester. Our talks got deeper, and our friendship got stronger. We hardly did anything outside of school, but this year things are going to change!!!

And Finally, Matika. We're cousins. Well 2nd cousin.  We did a lot when we were younger, cos I took dance from her mom. As we grew up, we got busy and only saw each other on occasion. When we would hang out we were always reminded how much fun we had. This summer we did A LOT together! We became really close. I love her. 

I have been blessed to have so many other friends that have touched my life. 
I am so grateful for them. 

This post was hard to write, as I was writing, so many other people who popped into my mind. I love all my friends. They all have meant so much to me
I love each and every one of these girls in so many different ways,

No comments:

Post a Comment