Monday, September 10, 2012

A little bit of Washington

( I started this post forever ago, I am not just finishing it... sad.... I know!)

I went to Washington over Labor day weekend!!! 
I went with my dad and brother Jared ( I like to call him Lewis)
We drove my car (it gets the best gas mileage)
We drove straight threw... both ways
ocean

I am so glad that I went. 
I hadn't seen some of my cousins in like 3 years (even sadder).
Can you kind of tell, they are related?


I had a blast!
My grandma and grandpa came too!
and also my aunt and 3 of her 4 kids. 



The boys mostly fished 
The girls mostly sight saw







I fished a little bit. Almost caught a salmon. I was so close. 


Sunday, we had a picnic



Apparently , it was stinky down there





The kids went hiking
The adults took a long boat ride











I love my family!
I had so much fun with them
I loved seeing Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment