Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I HATE the Slender Man

Have you ever been so scared.... you just screamed and run away?
I hadn't until Monday around  11:30 PM
Here's what happened:
Earlier on Monday, my roommates and their friend Dallin had been trying to get me play a computer game called Slender.
I really wasn't up to it, but some how I ended up in Dallin's apartment watching this computer game being played. 
This game is Scary. Some creepy long, lengthy man with a white face and a black suit follows you and scares you. IT IS THE WORST!!! 
I left earlier then my roommates did, to take my friend Melanie back to my apartment to get her stuff so she could go home. 
As I was leaving I told my roommates to not leave me home alone for too long.
 To my surprise they were home 10-15 minutes later. 
We were all doing our own thing in our rooms. 
Micaille, called me into her room to choose, the hottest one direction member. 
As we were studying their hair and faces, Lorelle told me to open the blinds because "it was too hot."
So I did. 
As we were talking, there was a knock on the window. I looked and saw the slender man. It scared me for a sec, but I knew it was Dallin. 
I followed my roommates into the living cos I thought they were letting Dallin. 
As I was walking down the hallway I saw ANOTHER slender man standing in my living room. 
I just remember stopping, screaming and running  back to Lorelle's bed. 
Oh, I was so scared. It took me a good while, to calm down. 
now, I am fine. 
It's war now!
Josh and Dallin have no idea what's coming for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment