Monday, June 18, 2012

I walked down a waterfall

This weekend is definitely worth documenting. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. 
Friday I took my siblings miniature golfing, we put our pass of all passes to use. 
Saturday I planted some seeds in the garden and weeded, then I took Kaydie Jo and Brenen hiking
we just took the short trail to the waterfall, so much fun
Later that night I was going on a date and the planned to go hiking
Can  you guess where we went? 
Yup, the waterfall 2x's in one day!
We sat and ate peas and cherries that Matika brought from the Farmers market
then we saw people repelling, so we asked if we could do it. They let us!!! 
So I repelled off a waterfall, super scary at first but so fun! 

I Started learning the guitar. My fingers already are hurting, 
but I have been playing for like 5 hours. 
I should be studying I have 2 more test this week (Best part of summer semester.. not)

Did I ever mention I decided to retake Biology?
I passed, but I wanted a better grade so I am retaking it. (last second decision)
I kind of sucks but it is so much easier the second time. 
Hopefully I can raise my grade from a low C- to something in the  B range
I got an 80 on my test today!!! 
so far it is lookin' good!

Then Sunday I went to my grandmas
I love going there, my family is just so funny
We laugh a lot.

Hopefully this week will go by fast!
I am super excited for Strawberry Day's!!
Anyone want to join?
I will be at the Rodeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment