Monday, June 4, 2012

369 days ago

369 days ago I graduated from high school. 
In the the past year I have:

Here I go picture overload 


Changed my hair color 6 times:
from this

to this

a month later to this

3 1/2 months later to this

then to this...
ignore my very attractive face 
to this

and finally to this

Tanner left to the MTC (for the 2nd time) 1 year today was when he left:



Went a many road trips
St. George and Kanab (small detour to Bryce Canyon)

Went to Girls Camp for the last time:


Had a super fun Summer!
Oakley Rodeo

Derby!

Strawberry days Rodeo

Camping

August 20th was CRAZY! day:
Walked 23(point) something miles
Jared took Alexis and I  to the middle of no where
I moved to college


I started college






I came home a few times:



Attended a few concerts:






Turned 19!



Made a few cakes:







Went to  TONS of USU sporting events (GO AGGIES)



Did some funny/stupid things






And 
 Made wonderful new friends








No comments:

Post a Comment