Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I slack.

Sometimes I am not in my mood to do anything. 
Like today. 

I had plans on doing my study guide 
Finishing all my readings 
Cleaning my room 
Finishing my homework 
Packing 
Putting all my laundry away
Well guess what I have accomplished so far
Packing
Putting 1/2 my laundry away. 
Real productive. I know.
 
What have I wasted my time on today
I went to class 
Watched The Glee Project and Love in the wild
and slept. 

I started running again,
I forget how much I love it 
Yesterday I didn't really feel like going a long run so I run up and down old main a few times. 
well, today when I walking up old main to get to my class, my legs where not so happy with me. 
They're still not, and in 20 minutes I get to go climb the stairs again. ya! Institute and buff legs!!

I get to go home tomorrow!!! 
I finally get to see my car 
and 
Drive it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment