Thursday, June 14, 2012

I came across

Lately, it feels like I have witness abnormal events.
These events are pretty comical 
Not everyday does someone witness a girl crying uncontrollably reading a book 
or an old man jump 5 feet cos he thought he was going to get ran over by a Ranger.

Not everyday the Stairs on Old Main are flooding with so much water it looks like a waterfall, 
not everyday do I where flip flops and have to walk down them .

Today in class I was sitting writing down some notes 
then, all of the sudden the floor started to shake
and a loud jackhammer sound followed right after it,
it was only short lived
but then it came back
again 
and 
again. 
it delayed class for a bit

Today I was moving my wet laundry to the dryer
I found my shoe in the dryer
yup I washed 1 of my flats.

Have you seen this?
so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment