Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I've learn

My first year of college is almost complete
A week from today I will officially be done.
Kind of
Then on Monday I start summer semester
I am super excited but more scared.
I have no money left
so I will be finding a job.
I am so thankful for my parents
the are paying for me to continue in the summer.
and as soon as my dad sells our car I will be getting car
I seriously love them so much.
Life would be tough if they weren't so willing and supportive.

This year I have learned many things. 
A lot of things I did not expect to learn about life and about myself.

Top Ten things I have learned this year (in no particular order)
1. Some people make better friends then roommates
2. Late night Walmart can be very surprising
3. Going to class can pointless
4. Going to class can be very helpful
5. Setting more then one Alarm is necessary 
6. Sometimes a girl just needs her mom
7. Turning down free food is bad
8. Singles ward is really not that great (maybe next year)
9. It is possible to live without a car
10. It is usually not worth staying up late


No comments:

Post a Comment