Monday, April 30, 2012

True Happiness

Today( I guess technically yesterday since it is 1:09 A.m.)  in church all the soon-to-be missionaries spoke. One of them asked the question "When was the last time that you were truly happy"?  I thought about it for a sec and refocused my thoughts to the speakers.  I forgot about the question until I was reading my scriptures tonight. I really thought about this time. 
My thoughts kind of wondered.
 I tried to think of days that were just the best, but none came to mind. 
I thought of moments no big ones stood out.
I then I thought of people, that is when I remembered
My wonderful friends that I used to have.  
We seriously were the best of friends. We did everything together.We spent almost everyday doing something. 
We Spent every weekend during the months of December, January, March and April up at Sundance Snowboarding/Skiing.
I was making wonderful choices (because of them). 
Life was great! 
No big moments, no big life changing experiences 
but I was truly happy.
I think about it now and it makes me sad
All my friends.... well we aren't friends anymore. This is a prime example of people changing.It doesn't matter what made us change or why. I loved them and  I still love now.
  because of these friends I was able to really feel true happiness.
 I will never forget those years (yes! years... we were friends for that long)  Ever! 
I am grateful for those years. I really hope that they all feel the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment