Friday, April 6, 2012

sick.

I came home for a fun weekend. 
I don't know how much fun I am really going to have.
I had milk and cheese today.
Not a smart idea. 

I just realized I never blogged about my stomach issues. 
I shall do so now.

Well in December I went to Applebee's 
I woke up the next day I woke up so sick I could barely move.
Well ever since this day my stomach would just hurt every time I would eat

I really didn't do much about it. 
I really didn't know what to do but tell my mom. 

I was having a nice evening at my apartment one night
I was talking to my roommates in my living room 
and enjoying their company
I stood up to get a drink of water.
A terrible pain in my shoulder started. 
I just thought it was the way the stood up 
so I didn't think much of it.
Since it didn't go away I
 I mentioned that my shoulder had a weird pain to my roommates
This pain started moving down to my stomach.
Then the pain kept getting worst. I could barely move and breathe
I got a priesthood blessing so I could sleep that night (which I did)

I went to the doctors. He thought it was my Gull bladder
So I got an Ultra sound
now let me just say that was awkward.
I felt like I was having a baby the whole time
so results came back
not gull bladder
back to square one. 
still at square one. 

I ate something today that my stomach did not like
I hope I will feel better tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment