Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflecting

Today in my Eled class we talked about  Reflecting
We talked how we need to take "me time".
We need to sit and think back on our day, our thoughts, our actions and our feelings
My teacher talked about how good it feels to physically write things down 
to get out thought on paper. 
So my class did that today. 
This is what I wrote:

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the importance of reacting positively in situations that are out of our control. 
I just think about  myself and how I am usually pretty good at having an awesome attitude about every situation. I am always try to the best 
I find I have a better day when I choose to have a better attitude towards things. 
Some other people that I know, don't.
 I see them in their lives and see that they are unhappy more then they are happy.
I just think it is interesting how some people can be put in the same situation and so many of them have different thoughts and feelings towards the situation
I just think it is so important to find the sliver lining in the clouds. 
My biggest pet peeve is when I see people complain over things that really stupid. 
It always seems like some people are just so good at finding the negative in everything.
It just bugs.  

Anyways, those are my thoughts
they are kind of random and incomplete. 
but it works

No comments:

Post a Comment