Saturday, December 3, 2011

I am grateful for... and super long post

I know everyone and their dog does this but I want to give it a try....

DAY:

1. I am grateful my bed. I am so glad that I have a nice comfy bed that I love going to sleep in every night.
2. I am grateful for my scholarship. It made it possible for me to be here in Logan
3. I am grateful for Utah State University. I love it. I am looking forward for being here for 4 more years
4. I am grateful for new friends that I have made. It not many but I love meeting new people
5. I am grateful for my roommates.I was truly blessed with the roommates I have 
6. I am grateful for my mom. I love she is amazing. she makes me food that I microwave and it is ready to eat
7. I am grateful for my lap top. It makes it possible for me to do homework and waste my time.
8. I am grateful for cowboys. I will marry one someday
9 I am grateful for coats. It is freezing and they keep me warm.
10. I am grateful for fun professors. they make it easier to go to class
11. I am grateful for alarm clocks. even though most the time I sleep through them. 
12. I am grateful for the sun. I don't think I will be seeing much of it any more. since it is snowing now.
13. I am grateful for the gospel. I love it. I am glad it has has a big part of who I am today.
14. I am grateful for service. I love to serve. It can be so rewarding.  Being served is also eye opening
15. I am grateful for brownies. They just make your when you need a good treat.
16. I am grateful for my little sister. She made my day today by sending me a paper turkey in the mail.
17. I am grateful for you tube. Some of those videos just make you laugh and possibly make your day.
18. I am grateful for Logan, Utah. I love where I am living. It may be cold, but it is always pretty
19. I am grateful for snow scrapers. I cleaned off Missy's car. Would not have been fun with out one.
20. I am grateful for Stretch Parties. I love my family ( feel free to ask what a stretch party is).
21. I am grateful for my Camo Hoodie. I just love it. It is so cute and warm.
22. I am grateful for cars. I don't have a car up in Logan. I am really enjoying having one for this week
23. I am grateful for blankets. They serve a great purpose in life.
24. I am grateful for food. I got to eat some delicious food today!
25. I am grateful for my Brother. He is gone but will be back in 1 1/2 years. (long time... I know).
26. I am grateful for Sara Allen. She only needs 1 word to describe her. Amazing!!!
27. I am grateful for movies. They entertain me when I have nothing to do.
28. I am grateful for pinterest. It just has a way of making me happy
29.I am grateful for the Aggie shuttle. It may take a long time sometimes to ride,but it sure keeps me warm
30. I am grateful for nap time. I would not be able to function with out naps

I am a few days late of posting this. But here it is.

and as of late...
I have learned taking naps in the library are just awesome!
Micaille has the best mom. She buys us Christmas decorations.






More detailed and finished project to be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment