Friday, December 30, 2011

Again...

This week has been a tough one for me.
It is kind of frustrating.
I am kind of confused why my feelings are such in whack right now.
Well I actually kind of know why but I don't know if I really want to be honest about it.

I have had a some fun days this break but there has been days where I just feel annoyed.
I wished I had more friends.
I really don't know what else to do.
I am just good at feeling sorry for myself.
I do it often enough.
It is sad and pathetic( I know it really is).
This is something I am trying to work on.
I need to make the best out of every situation
Now I could be cleaning my sisters room.
It is full my clothes very where.

I want to stay in my room though.
I don't to see my mom at this moment
We had a little agument this morning.
I haven't talk to her since(my family is a little dysfunctional sometimes well mainly me and my mom).
I still have a lot to learn.
I need to be more grateful for what I have
I really am grateful for my mom she really is amazing.

Life is about learning
I am definitely learning a lot
A lot more then I ever wanted to learn


No comments:

Post a Comment