Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My mind is going to explode!

For some reason lately I keep thinking of all these questions I want answers too.
Questions like:
Who I am going to marry?
I am really choosing the right major?
I am going on a mission?
Should I stay at Utah State?
I am going to meet my husband at school?
What classes should I take?
What should I wear tomorrow?
When am I going to get married
Will I know him before?
Where am I going to live next year?
What's for dinner?
and so many more questions.
my mind is just full of them.
I am trying to find answers to my questions
I know a lot of them are going to take time
I know I wont always find my answers.
I pray.
All my questions will be answered someday
on top of the questions.... I am a dreamer. 
I think of how I want everything to go
Who should be there
I am driving myself crazy. 
I mind is just so tired. 
I need a break but I don't know how to slow down my mind.
It just keeps going

On that note.... My thanksgiving week was amazing!
I loved it.
I miss all of my friends.
We had so much fun. 
I even went on a date. 
who even know how long its been
way to long!
I loved last week
It makes me smile just thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment