Monday, December 26, 2011

Pity Party

Sometimes I get in these weird moods where everybody just bugs me. Right now I am in that mood. Certain people just set it off. One little thing they do that I don't like it makes me so annoyed. Sometimes I wish I could just slap in the face and tell them whats up, but sadly I am way to nice to do that. Sometimes I hate myself. I wish I was outgoing and fun,but I am just lame and boring. 

Your not a normal human being if you don't ever have negatives about yourself 
It only comes unhealthy when your negatives thoughts turn into negative actions.
Right now I am just more annoyed at myself for letting myself be annoyed at people.
But the truth is that people bug. 
There is always going to be people who bug. 
The only thing can be done about it is they way you react
I am usually pretty good at not letting people bug me. 
Today is different.
Today I am at my end. 

I want to scream
 maybe I will, but later. 
I know a lot of my feeling right now are cos I am tired
and desperate for sleep. 

Ugh I am so irritated 
people sometimes are just dumb.
End of story.

On a good note
I got to talk to my brother on Christmas
I was glad to talk to him
He sounds happy, which makes me very happy.
I was worried he would be sad,his last letter before he called was kind of a downer.

Pinterest moment
my first born
haha... Makes me laugh so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment