Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christ is real! He Lives! and meet ours needs

Today was weird. I am grateful for this day. I was blessed to feel the spirit so many times today. I gained a stronger testimony of Christ. He is so much aware of us. He really does know exactly what we need. I know I have been blessed to witness this in my life but today it was second hand that my testimony has grown. I came home yesterday and got to send some wonderful time with my family. Today I went to young womens and heard the most beautiful story. To summarize it quick. Son got cancer. 25% chance to live. Mom prayed knew her son was going to live. He did.
Once home from church my cousins and sierra came over for dinner. I had a nice chat with Sierra (read it, Follow it. She'll love it!) She told me a story that touched me so much. She had a tough time a while back. When she needed something to lift her up she received a letter in the mail. That letter was exactly what she needed to hear. Cheered her up. Made her day.
I just know that heavenly father really does loves us. He knows exactly what we need. When we need it and how we need it.
On a happy note...
I love my family! Today I got to spend time with them at good ol' stretch parties.  Just gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment