Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to junior english

When I was a junior in high school every day when class started we would just write for 15 min, we just wrote. We never thought about what to write. sometimes it was surprising of what was written. It is every relaxing sometimes. I am going to give it a try. first time since that class ended. 
never really know what to say. I never know what to write or how to write it. English is something that I have always struggled with. I took A.P. English once. It was hard, but i proved to myself that I can do hard things. I accomplish something that stressed me out. Even cause me to cry a few times. I cry a lot. well not really but sometimes everyone needs a good cry. we are all humans. Speaking of humans... where do they come from? what domain are we? what is our family? I have a biology test on this on Monday. I am nervous. I am scared for it. I have a hard time in school. School has never been easy for me. I miss my brother. I love him so much. There are certain times when I just wish he was here. He is my best friend. We were not always close. but we are now. he is one a mission. His mission has been a different one. He came home for 6 months now he is back out. He is doing good. I kind of wish for a boyfriend. have I ever mentioned how much I love weddings. I just love them. actually I am obsessed with them. I just love love love them. why? well I really don't know. I want to get married. I really do. I hope it is not to far off like 2 years but I could get married tomorrow...  I really could. Kaydie Jo is coming this weekend. oh I sure hope that this weeks goes by fast so I can go home. I miss home. i wish I had a car. I would go home more often. I don't really think I am going to get one soon. I need to stop wishing about getting one. I am thinking I should stop. It is almost 4 and i got church tomorrow. I guess it is a good thing it starts at one. well good night.

favorite pinterest photo for the day!

I love cowboys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment