Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Roommates.... and some other stuff...

May I say that I have been just a little bit busy lately.
College is tough work.
A lot of work.
Now I am sitting in the student center waiting for my roommate

Let me tell you about my roommates
 In bed space A we have Lorelle. HOLLY CRAP she is good at art. She is so funny and talented in so many ways.
Micaille in is bed space B. She is so soft spoken and so kind. She makes me laugh! She has the cutest little voice. I love it.

I live in bed space C. What can I say? I am just the best.

Bed space F is next. Dani. I have 2 words to describe her. Boy Crazy!!

No one sleeps in bed space E. It is empty. It was full but now is not. (story for another time).

Missy has the last bed space. (which is F). She has her room all to her self.

As much as I love all my roommates I miss home. In some ways I wish I was home. but that really is not an option right now. I wish I could say that I am loving college but I am not.
I know exactly what my problem is. I am just too shy too scared.
Each of us are blessed with different talents and abilities. I was not blessed with the " I talk to everyone I see or Lets me just talk to every one I sit next too."  ability
Nope never done it.
I just have problems with talking to people first.
So there is my problem.
yup I have no friends...
well I have my roommates
that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment