Friday, September 16, 2011

people watching

I might sound like a creeper but I love to watch people. I am sitting the the Student center waiting for a meeting I have at 1. As I look around I see the boy sitting at the same table trying to do his math homework but keeps looking around instead. There is 2 boys sitting at the table next to me. One is working on homework of some sorts and the other is keeps stretching looking at the tv then at the that lies before him.

I often wonder if other people people watch just like I do. I tend to notice the smallest thing. Like the boy that keep stretching I can tell he is a little frustrated or stress or something of that sort. He keep taking deep breaths and his legs a vary bouncy.

Some people are studying hard at there laptops others and just laying on the couches just chillin'

funny story. today in biology we had a quiz. Yay quiz !!! I got 6/5. These quizzes are good reasons to talk to people that you other wise would be scared to talk too. Next week I know who I am sitting next too. He fits my type to a T. He wears button down plaid shirts. A hat. which you can tell he wear a lot. cinch jeans and boots. the only thing I forgot to look if he was tall and skinny, but don't worry I will find out on Monday.

Last night was french toast night. So fun. I am so glad Dani is boy crazy cos she knows all the boys and brings them over. Thanks to her I can now officially say I have really talked and met so pretty cute boys. onlly problem is. they are just too short.

I love watching couples. Today in my biology class I sat behind the cutest couple. They just made me want to get married.

I leave to come home today in an hour.
I can't wait.
I miss home.
so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment