Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 2 Letter

I seriously can't believe that I am leaving Wednesday!!!! We have to leave a 2:30 in the morning! So tomorrow is the last day in the MTC. I am starting to get a little nervous. 
This was so strengthening and so hard. I guess I will just tell you a day by day.

Monday: It was super nice to go to the temple and wear pants for a few hours. But monday night at class was a totally different story. but it is kind of a funny story. 
Our teacher Brother Usevitch taught a lesson and then we had to role play using the plan of salvation. Well, we were all confused and didn't really understand what we were doing, so my companion started to cry. So we left the room. When we came back another companionship left too cos they were so frustrated then another sister started to cry so by the end of the night we all were out of the room crying and my teacher faced looked so scared and he really didn't know what to do. So he gave us a lesson on stress management.I love all of my teachers, we have like 15 because most of the don't have classes because of the low numbers of missionanies. We also had a lesson with our TRC investigator! I love her so much we had 4 lessons with her and at the last lesson my heart was so full of gratitude for her. She really is an amazing person. She loves family history so we told her all about our family and i got to tell her about grandma and grandpa mission. I am going to miss her.

tuesday- was a hard day. I was throwing up so much and I was getting so frustrated from being sick I just wanted to feel normal so I just broke down and cried. Then I went to the Dr. and they gave me some pills to help with the throw up.  I took a little nap and went to class. We also started our TRC investigator. and I totally invited her to be baptized. It was so scary but I am so happy i did it. My companion face was so funny when she heard me ask  our investigator.  My companion and I were super nervous, but we had a really good lesson and we were so proud we made it through. We had a devotional that was wonderful, but I forgot who spoke. I got a priesthood blessing after the devotional . 

Wednesday- this was the first day I actually felt hungry and wanted to eat!! I am so grateful for the priesthood cos i know that is the reason I felt so much better.  As a district we made goals to be exactly obedient. Sister Goody and I were seriously running everywhere so we could make it to our classes on time. This was by far the best day ever!!! Being obedient really does bring miracles. All the new missionaries came in. Since Sister Goody and I are zone leaders we got to give our zone a tour. well, we still don't know our way around so that was pretty fun trying to show people where to go when we had no idea ourselves. 

Thursday- We had in field orientation all day. But I had a dr. appointment and so did sister goody so we missed most of it. but it was still good! and I learned lots. Thursday night in class was tough but so wonderful!!!!  I have learned that I am really hard on myself. I learned how important it is to trust in heavenly father.  We had another lesson with our investigator. It was our last one. we knew we had to commit her to baptism. So we did. and she accepted!!  

Friday- not much happened, but my companion was sick so she slept all day and i got to study. so that was nice. but i  realized how powerful the spirit is if you just listen to it. I was able to role play an amazing lesson to a sister in my district. after I was done. I couldnt remember one word I said but  it was amazing to hear the things that other sister had to say about what i just said. 

Saturday- not much happened either, but at night we had the hardest time focusing.  As we were role playing  street contacting I just laughed the whole time. we were all laughing so we had to say a prayer to help us focus. after we were able to focus and learn a lot. 

Sunday- my favorite day. Janice Kapp Perry came and talked for relief society. That was so wonderful! We sang lots of songs! I belong to the church of jesus christ made me bawl for some reason it hit me so hard. 
Brother stephan Allen spoke for the Dev. Last night. He got up and said he didn't write a talk cos he had no idea what he should say so he told us if we needed an answer to our prayers to pray and hopefully he would answer it. MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!!!! it was so amazing. My testimony totally grew!!!  
 
Today was my last time at the temple for a year and half. I felt the spirit so strong and I am grateful I got to be there with my district. I love those sisters so much and I haven't missed you guys that much cos I feel like they are my family!!! 3 of them left to go to Las Vegas this morning and it was so sad to see them go!!! 
I am loving the person I am becoming and so grateful I chose to come on a mission. I  know if I were to come home right now  I am a stronger and more faithful person BUT I am going to be an even better person at the end of my 18 months!!! I can' wait to learn so much more!!!!! 
Over all this week I learned it is so important to rely on the spirit and miracles happen. 

I apologize for any bad english and grammar. I don't have time to read over it!!! 

Just know I love you all so much and miss you soooo much!!! 
Thanks for all the emails and letters!!!
KEEP THEM COMING!!! I LOVE THEM

have a good week and remember who you are!!!!! 

love, 
SISTER CHARLESWORTH

No comments:

Post a Comment