Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 1 Letter

Well Hey!!!! 
Words can't even express how happy I am that I get to Email. I lucked out with my P-day on  Monday!!!! That means I get 2 P-days in the MTC. cos we are leaving super early next Wednesday
I have made it 5 days! and holy cow hardest 5 days of my life, but the most wonderfullest 5 days!!!!  Every time that I was feeling home sick and started to get the thoughts of "I can't do this or I just want to go home". some sort of miracle would happen and my thoughts and Attitude changed!! Like I would find a picture that you put into my suit or talked to someone from my mission and tells me how wonderful my mission president is.  I can DO this!! I can do HARD THINGS!!! and with the strength of the lord I can do ALL things!!!
So I LOVE LOVE LOVE my companion!!! She is just like me!!! She is from Idaho and is going to OTM (oklahoma Tulsa mission) too! My district is ALL Sisters!! that is the first time that has happened EVER!!!!  We love it!! I love all of them!!  our zone only had 4 elders in it but they just left this morning. We have a district of 6 elders and district of 6 sisters coming in Wednesday! Sister goody and I are the sister zone leaders so we just to go and talk to them and give them a tour on Wednesday, which could be bad cos we get lost ALL THE TIME! it is kind of funny.  
so some amazing things I have learned this week!!! 
Laughing is so wonderful!-- Thursday everyone in my district was tired and we were so sick of sitting and starting to feel down, so someone cracked a joked and we laughed for like a hour and it just felt so nice to laugh,. So sister goody and I do it quite often now. 
Friday we were doing personal study and a random teacher walked in, ( most teachers don't have anything to do cos the the small number a missionaries here.) and just started to teach us a lesson! IT was so amazing we joke that he was an angel! but seriously he is so smart and amazing it wouldn't surprise me if he is one of the three nephitites.
Yesterday Sister goody and I had SO many meetings!!! We sat all day long! Yesterday during relief society  sister wixom spoke and it was so good! She showed the video of where Christ is among his children and heals them. I cried so hard. I just pictured myself being a missionary being able to heals Christ children but teaching them the gospel.  Her talk was so good! I just love being here. 
It was so weird putting on pants today. 
Something that I learned that has helped me so much is at night I think of some miracle that happened during that day! 
So I challenge you to do that this week! I promise you will be amazed of the things you can think of. 
I am sure I have more to say but I can't really think right now. 
Tell people to email me!! I only had a email from  you!! it was kind of sad!!
Tell them to write me!!!! 
Sorry for my typing and english skills but I really don't want to go through edit it. 

I love you all so so much!!! I miss you tons and tons!!!  

LOVE, SISTER CHARLESWORTH

Mom Note- A little miracle that Kim mentioned in a shorter email. 5 minutes after she walked into the MTC, she ran into the Grandma of her best friend who is headed on a mission to Tanner's Mission. How wonderful to see a friendly, familiar face at the perfect time. She also requested letters- snail mail or  Dearelder.com, She said that reading them at night in bed really helps with the homesickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment