Monday, August 26, 2013

Logan,I miss you.

Today was the first day for USU
and I am not there.
Today was hard
I didn't think it would
I am kind of surprised that it was
I kept busy most of the morning by reading 
but once I finished the book I tried cleaning my room
That didn't help, I thought.. If I was in Logan I would be unpacking and putting my new room together
I took my sister shopping, that just made me think of all the times I went shopping with my roommates 
Every thing I did today my thoughts kept drifting to Logan.

I want to be there so bad. 
I want to be sitting in the living talking to my roommates 
I miss my roommates 
I miss having a constant friend always around 
I am going to miss sitting and talking with them 
I am going to miss laughing with them 
I miss my other friends in Logan
I miss my best friend
I just want to drive up there and stay 

I am also missing going to class.
I really enjoy school
now I just sit at home
and read

I don't love being at home. 
It is nice, but there is something so wonderful about being on your own
Here, I hardly have any friends 
and making new one is hard  
especially when I got to my home ward 
but I know I am supposed to be at home 
and I am trying to make the best of it 
but it is hard when every part of me wants to be in Logan.
Don't I WILL be back there soon

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry it's hard to be at home. I hate that. I really miss you here, but I hope you'll be able to find the beauty at home. Sure love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan!! I miss your beautiful face! I wish I was there to hear about your fun adventerous summer! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete