Sunday, August 4, 2013

BBY: Tuesday

Tuesday was probably one of my favorite days.
it started off with a divine Devotional and some dancing



Next we had a Princess Party for some very special ladies 
I was nervous for this party because I didn't know how my girls would handle girls with special needs. All 5 of them handle each special needs girl so well. My heart was so happy to see them interact and enjoy the morning 








 After we had a B.T.G. (Be There Girls)
We learned about the new charity we would be helping this year. 


doing the B.T.G. chant



then we got to go swimming well, the rest of the camp had to listen to a talk about cell phones 


We came back to the rest of the group for dinner and to present Primary Children's Hospital with fleece blankets that we made Monday afternoon. 



then we walked back to the hotel in the pouring. 
I loved this day at camp. I made so many fun memories with my girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment