Friday, August 30, 2013

BBY: Thursday

Thursday, I let my girls sleep in since Wednesday totally  wore them out. 
At 10:30 we were ready for the day. We had an educating  class on healthy eating and exercising.
Then we had a nice lunch at the Thanksgiving Point Deli 

After our lunch, we went to the dinosaur museum. 




They dug for bones for an hour and that was only because I made them stop

We than headed to a carnival that the camp puts on for the Boys and Girl Club



We had a wonderful afternoon. Our evening was wonderful and filled with the spirit. 

There was a concert from Kenneth Cope and a testimony meeting after dinner. 
 All 5 of my girls bore their testimonies in front of 250 girls. 
I am so proud of them for doing a hard thing. 
From some of them it was their first time bearing their testimonies to other people.
After the testimony meeting we went back to the hotel and got ready for bed. 

They were having a hard time listening to me, so I told them to "assemble" 

This is my favorite picture of them!
       
    





No comments:

Post a Comment