Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Year 1 Wrap-up


Well.... I finished my first year of college (whoa! it went by so fast)
I will show you my grand adventure.
Living room

I accidently super glued my earring to my finger

80's dance (no idea who that random boy is)


First Pizookie (became monthly tradition)
First trip home

Dani's surprise party
 (please notice that dani's outfit does not have throw up on it)
 The howl 
(first and last time going)

Halloween night
1/2 price candy at midnight
I make bread sticks 

another Pizookie
 Christmas decorating

 Lorelle wonderful drawing
GLITTER! 
(I bet the janitor is still cleaning it up from the fir escape)


Christmas Pictures

I burned my hand curling Missy's hair



 Mel and I wore our boots on the same day
(We may or may not have planned it)
P.S. She's my best friend!!!!


 ( Cupcakes Micaille and I made)

Missy and I always bought something "weird" at the store 
every time we went 
 Blowing my birthday candles out in Mardi's car
at 3 story park
 We made milk shakes 

 Basketball game!
 The perfect cake!

 More Aggie basketball
 We think a like and get the same thing in the same order
 Snow storm
 First time at Pita Pit
Surpise!!!! 
 Best aunt ever! Took me to Kelly Clarkson
for my Birthday!!!!
 Kind of a surprise 





APRILS FOOLS!! 
Missy and I took the microwave
(my roommates still don't know)
(hopefully, they wont see this)
Chocolate chip cookies in a mug

 3 straighteners 45 mins 
 Girls night!
EL ED 1010

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha oh my heck kim. best april fools' joke EVER. hahaha. sorry i found out even though you didn't want me to. but you girls are the best. :) I MISS YOU ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I don't care that you found out!!!! Me and Missy were going to wait a long time to tell you. But I guess a month is long enough! I miss you too!!!!

      Delete